Flyff Underground forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+9
Dante
Charisteas
Tracy
Jugg
SkyShy
Ghost
Brittany
Godie
marlbro
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
marlbro
marlbro

ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:22 am

hey we are tony(18) and brian(20)
we have played on eflyff aibat server

our chars on aibat where
ThaPwnZ0r jester 117
ThaPwnz0r2 BP 110
ThaPwnZ0r3 Blade 101
ThaPwnZ0r53 Psy 112 M
Healz0r RM 105
Killerant RM 105

some people might know me and some dont
anyways we have joined here cause eflyff was not as mutch fun as it used 2 be.

we hope 2 see all of you ingame soon
bye bye for now
Back to top Go down
Godie

PostSubject: Re: ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:12 am

Welcome to uflyff :O and ehm hi there xD
see ya in game
Back to top Go down
Brittany
Brittany

PostSubject: Re: ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:37 am

whooooo Pwnzor, Lovin here.
Welcome, Enjoy your stay. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:07 pm

OMGGG TONYYYY EN BRIANNN !!!!111
Back to top Go down
SkyShy
SkyShy

PostSubject: Re: ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:19 pm

I wonder what's wrong with ppl nowdays.. no1 reads the TOS.. you cant say that you play aibatt server. It's considered Advertisement.
Back to top Go down
Jugg
Jugg

PostSubject: Re: ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:40 pm

SkyShy wrote:
I wonder what's wrong with ppl nowdays.. no1 reads the TOS.. you cant say that you play aibatt server. It's considered Advertisement.
unfortunately the origional post was deleted so I can't quote it. But Yarin said that you are allowed to say you are from Aibatt (or whatever server) and who you were, so that you can identify people you may have known. Anything past that...ie Selling, buying, guild siege, how much it sucks etc. Is not allowed. Also speaking about playing on any other private servers is also not allowed.
Back to top Go down
Jugg
Jugg

PostSubject: Re: ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:41 pm

Oh, and welcome guys. I have seen you around Aibatt server, bit didn't know you personally. Looking forward to playing with y'all when the server comes back up.
Back to top Go down
SkyShy
SkyShy

PostSubject: Re: ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:43 pm

either way, it's advertisement. so if some ppl can do it and others dont i call it racism.
Back to top Go down
Jugg
Jugg

PostSubject: Re: ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:08 pm

SkyShy wrote:
either way, it's advertisement. so if some ppl can do it and others dont i call it racism.
Wtf does it have to do with race?? You really are not making any sense. Racism has to deal with your ethic background and race. Like white,black, asian..etc. And since this has NOTHING to do with race...it can't be racism. Either way...saying you are from a server is not "advertising" anything. You aren't promoting the server, or selling anything on that server using these private forums...he is saying that he is FROM Aibatt. Which has been established to be ALLOWED.
Back to top Go down
SkyShy
SkyShy

PostSubject: Re: ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:11 pm

me, asking friends of they might have some damn suit for me isnt advertising as well. i call it racism cuz I'm Portuguese. so, if someone else that isnt Portuguese can say aibatt server or w/e in here and i dont, it's racism. but lol enought. i was just messing with him anyways. this matter was settled before with womy. He have his point and i have mine. end of story.

welcome to that annoying person who used to kill lots of ppl who plays here.
Back to top Go down
Tracy
Tracy

PostSubject: Re: ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:29 pm

hi tony long time no see
Back to top Go down
Charisteas

PostSubject: Re: ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:54 pm

I know them.. or one of em Smile

Het is mij, Hans, Fabia, jeweetoch?
Back to top Go down
Jugg
Jugg

PostSubject: Re: ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:01 pm

I am done...you obviously can't see the difference between ADVERTISING you are buying something...and saying you came from Aibatt server. So believe what you will...just stop posting in every thread where someone says they are from efly.
Back to top Go down
SkyShy
SkyShy

PostSubject: Re: ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:09 pm

I already did. and i posted it on 2 topics only and both was to mess with the thread creator. you're the one getting in the convo when you have nothing to do with it. so pls dont bother to reply cuz i already said the issue was solved already by someone who have the power to solve it. not a smart guy like you.

and like i said. enought is enought. issue solved.
Back to top Go down
Jugg
Jugg

PostSubject: Re: ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:15 pm

Mess with the creator?? Sounded like you were crying about racism to me. Ugh...this server downage is destroying these boards with pointless spam..that yes I know I am a part of. Just want things back to normal.
Back to top Go down
SkyShy
SkyShy

PostSubject: Re: ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:19 pm

Them, stop replying to useless stuff like this when I already said twice that this is nothing of your business and that the problem was solved.
Back to top Go down
marlbro
marlbro

PostSubject: Re: ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:29 pm

hey trace and fabia yea indeed long time no see
nice 2 see you 2 here Razz
hopefully we can play 2gether soon online
Back to top Go down
Brittany
Brittany

PostSubject: Re: ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:08 pm

marlbro wrote:
hey trace and fabia yea indeed long time no see
nice 2 see you 2 here Razz
hopefully we can play 2gether soon online

FINE! Ik zal het onthouden!!!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Dante

PostSubject: Re: ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:18 pm

haha, sounds almost like a gay couple ;D Just kidding of course. I r Limery. Nub Psy.. you should remember meeeeh.. Welcome guys !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:45 pm

Jugg wrote:
I am done...you obviously can't see the difference between ADVERTISING you are buying something...and saying you came from Aibatt server. So believe what you will...just stop posting in every thread where someone says they are from efly.
advertising eflyff?
why on earth would they be doing that on a private server?
you think players that are on private server would prefer original flyff?

Razz
Back to top Go down
Dubee
Dubee

PostSubject: Re: ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:16 pm

Hi guys, just to let you guys know...im the pimp of this server...i tell these
people to jump, they say how high?
Hopefully they fully stock my mofaking MVP jester.

im the best this damn servers gots...just AXE anybody
Back to top Go down
marlbro
marlbro

PostSubject: Re: ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:07 am

sorry brittany can you forgive me flower
how can i make it up to you ????????

hey dante ofcourse i remmeber you Razz
Back to top Go down
YouFail

PostSubject: Re: ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat May 15, 2010 4:38 am

Dubee wrote:
Hi guys, just to let you guys know...im the pimp of this server...i tell these
people to jump, they say how high?
Hopefully they fully stock my mofaking MVP jester.

im the best this damn servers gots...just AXE anybody

./ Number one on siege ranking I love you
Still love you though
Back to top Go down
Charisteas

PostSubject: Re: ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat May 15, 2010 5:25 am

points/siege > total points, its too bad that dubee works on weekdays and sometimes even on saturday..

Where he came, he saw, he conquered.

OT: I still remember you mvping on ur BP on a alt guild because we needed a filler guild to siege xD
Back to top Go down
YouFail

PostSubject: Re: ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:04 am

Ehem.. 31:8 with 93 points at 96-M? tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ThaPwnZ0r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flyff Underground forum :: Introductions & Farewells-
Jump to: