Flyff Underground forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introducing Michael Tam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michaeltam
michaeltam

Introducing Michael Tam Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Michael Tam   Introducing Michael Tam EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:44 pm

Hello Everyone, after a shaky start, I decided to post a Bio of myself

My Name is Michael Tam, and I've been playing Flyff since April of 2008. I played Aibatt on a BJ named "PlayLikePros", and when I realized I had farmed/merchanted enough money to play a more enjoyable character, I quit at 117. During this period, I also joined Sunrise; I met lots of friends including Aleks. Shortly afterwards, master levels came out. I started a BP named "BruceLi", and an RM named "JetLi". My Current levels on those characters are 114 Master and 111.

I was born in Plano, Tx. My Mom and Dad are Cantonese, and I can understand this silly language. My parents forced me to go to Chinese School, but I stopped going after a few bad mishaps.I have never made anything below an 87 in my life. During my freshman year in high school, I joined the wrestling team. I made varsity halfway through the year. In the summer of that year, I went to Iowa State to wrestle/learn from Olympians, and Gold Medalists. My Overall season record is 67 - 36 - 1 Forfeit due to unconciousness. Halfway through the season of my senior year, I had to quit wrestling due to drama with my coach, and I joined the Academic team instead. I made Varsity and we went to Texas' State tournament. Senior Year was the best year of my life. I am a bit of a nerd, as you will find out; infact, I graduated 29th in my class of 880.

Anyways, enough about me. who wants to post my picture on 4chan? xD
Back to top Go down
muzza
muzza

Introducing Michael Tam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Michael Tam   Introducing Michael Tam EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:56 pm

Lol @ 4chan xDD

Anyhow, nice intro =P
Back to top Go down

Introducing Michael Tam
Page 1 of 1