Flyff Underground forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A small plea...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
makubexxx
makubexxx

A small plea... Empty
PostSubject: A small plea...   A small plea... EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:13 am

My name is Cross...something that has always bothered me about flyff is that I could never use my nickname Incubus as my character name...I understand the implications of the name but im rather fond of it. Does the name Incubus break any guidelines? Because with the GM's permission I would like to use my name...I plan on making only one character and I always make that one character very personal. Please any comments or confirmation or even a denial of my request is appreciated. Also, what does one need to do to become a GM?
Back to top Go down
Jugg
Jugg

A small plea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A small plea...   A small plea... EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:10 am

First off, welcome to the community!! the name "Incubus" should be a safe name to use. I don't see any other implications other than a really good band.... so i say go for it! Plus i don't think there is any real rule against names...just as long as they aren't racist or WAAYYYYY over the line. As for being a GM, for now just try and enjoy the game. We are going through a rough part with gm's these past few days, so i don't think Kales (server owner) is going to be appointing any new GM's anytime soon. Just play and have fun!! Again, welcome!
Back to top Go down
makubexxx
makubexxx

A small plea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A small plea...   A small plea... EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:33 pm

Thank you kindly Jugg. Id tip my hat if you could see it. I look forward to seeing you in game.
Back to top Go down
Jugg
Jugg

A small plea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A small plea...   A small plea... EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:38 pm

Np man!! Lookin forward to it!! i hope by ur location of "cowboy heaven" you don't mean Dallas Texas and you are a cowboys fan...cause then we can't be friends..lol Eagles fans and Cowboys fans don't tend to get along Wink
Back to top Go down
makubexxx
makubexxx

A small plea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A small plea...   A small plea... EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:45 pm

i do mean dallas texas o.o and im not a football fan. im just a cowboy. I ride horses out in the country when i can, i can milk cows, rope bulls, etc. I just dont drink or smoke. As a martial artist i believe anything that impairs your frame of mind is just not worth all the months and years it takes to get your mind to a clear state in the first place. Besides, how the devil do you practice quickdraw intoxicated?!?!
Back to top Go down
Jugg
Jugg

A small plea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A small plea...   A small plea... EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:42 pm

good stuff!! PM/Add me on Surreal, that's the char im on the most lately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A small plea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A small plea...   A small plea... Empty

Back to top Go down

A small plea...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flyff Underground forum :: Introductions & Farewells-
Jump to: