Flyff Underground forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For New Players

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snowflake
Snowflake

For New Players Empty
PostSubject: For New Players   For New Players EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:08 am

Hey all I thought I would make this post for any/all new players who have come to the server to give some advice as a few people have had concerns with making money and levelling.

In my opinion making a blade is always a safe bet for your first character they are really good farming characters and can be well used in Guild Siege and Tower Siege not to mention easy boss farming so a very good all round character to start and end with.

If you prefer taking an AOE role then personally I would recommend either a Psykeeper or an Elementor, I have seen both in action and are once again very good farming characters not to mention being very useful against certain bosses within the game =)

You can always build up one of these for farming cash etc and then make a different class of choice once you have got the money to equip it.

With regards to levelling it may seem slow at first AMP's and aiming to kill monsters up to 10 levels above should speed it up, by the time you get to level 30 (which doesn't take long) you should have enough money to awaken some vagrant items with the stats you need to make life easier until you get to the required level for using the best set options for your class. Getting from level 1 - 121 Hero in 1 day is possible as I did it yesterday on my BP =)

Hope this helps guys <3!
Back to top Go down

For New Players
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flyff Underground forum :: Support :: Basic support-
Jump to: