Flyff Underground forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Robert's farewells

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert
Robert

Robert's farewells Empty
PostSubject: Robert's farewells   Robert's farewells EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:02 pm

well, i decided to leave the server because i had some problem with my old guild. I gave all my stuffs and i don't have the energy and the time to start over and get again what i had before.

I really had a lot of good moments. I think especially about you Tina, i knew you before but you became something like a "revelation" for me, i hope it's the same for you.
I'll miss our huge QQing battle about unlegit items with jugg, britanny, spacestylo, muzza Rhino.... (it looks funny when i think about that now)

And guys, never forget to have fun, everytime, everywhere.... we just live one time (like my father always said when he was on this planet).

See you IRL maybe.... Who knows ? lol

-Robert-
Back to top Go down
Charisteas

Robert's farewells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert's farewells   Robert's farewells EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:36 pm

Im the most unlegit there is, and you know it!!

Aww bye robert, did you still play ur bp or did you change chars? Since i havent seen ur bp for a while :<
Back to top Go down
Jugg
Jugg

Robert's farewells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert's farewells   Robert's farewells EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:56 pm

Who are you again?
Back to top Go down
tinachan
tinachan

Robert's farewells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert's farewells   Robert's farewells EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:25 pm

i just realize he deleted all his char >.>
robert we miss u <3 i will talk to u more in msn but im really kinda busy with my exam nowadays.. im sorry ><"
Back to top Go down
Charisteas

Robert's farewells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert's farewells   Robert's farewells EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:38 pm

@ Corey: he was Robert xD A BP that was very active in the Rejectology era.. I say him and muzza farming nyxes alot Surprised Havent seen him in siege though..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Robert's farewells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert's farewells   Robert's farewells Empty

Back to top Go down

Robert's farewells
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flyff Underground forum :: Introductions & Farewells-
Jump to: