Flyff Underground forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New System Event

Go down 
+3
Ashur
Brittany
Tracy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracy
Tracy

New System Event Empty
PostSubject: New System Event   New System Event EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:33 pm

ok i would like to discuss new event system with you all

this way make better prize system people can sell them to make money

say a gm does hide seek event or treasure hunt

first 3 people will get 5 peach leaf

and when have like say 30 peach leaf trade it in for a prize more peach leaf better prize

how do u all feel about it

Back to top Go down
Brittany
Brittany

New System Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: New System Event   New System Event EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:44 pm

I think events arent neccesary yet. First atleast get players. Many people lost trust in this server.
Back to top Go down
Tracy
Tracy

New System Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: New System Event   New System Event EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:45 pm

the event help people come back and get trust in gm
Back to top Go down
Ashur
Ashur

New System Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: New System Event   New System Event EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:45 pm

britt got a point,get some pll first
Back to top Go down
Brittany
Brittany

New System Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: New System Event   New System Event EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:46 pm

How do people know there are GMs doing events when they dont play here......
Back to top Go down
Tracy
Tracy

New System Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: New System Event   New System Event EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:47 pm

Brittany wrote:
How do people know there are GMs doing events when they dont play here......

because if you read new gm now on the topic wanna be a gm
Back to top Go down
Brittany
Brittany

New System Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: New System Event   New System Event EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:57 pm

I don't think many people who played here before looking at the forum/website anymore. They found a new server or a new game or whatever. I still look here because I somewhere have some Faith left. I think we have to get a vote system back to atleast get uFlyff in the lsit again. Then focus on the new players. Level up events, Level rewards and so on. And to keep the people happy, be sure they can level to a high level so they wont get bored so fast. The levelmax is good as it is now, but it's hard to level cause of the monsters. So I guess this is what you need to focus on first. In the meanwhile you can do events, but not to hard and too much. Else the new players feel outnumbered against the 20~30 people that win the events all the time.
Back to top Go down
Tracy
Tracy

New System Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: New System Event   New System Event EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:03 pm

there quite alot new players in the game vote system still they when i was active on my gm char we got from 67 to 17 in week that hoe new players came
but riight i wont be active much this week i purly exhausted i will log a little abit i accaulty clopaised on moday with it i am resting alot
Back to top Go down
joceninja
joceninja

New System Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: New System Event   New System Event EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:08 pm

Brittany wrote:
I don't think many people who played here before looking at the forum/website anymore. They found a new server or a new game or whatever. I still look here because I somewhere have some Faith left. I think we have to get a vote system back to atleast get uFlyff in the lsit again. Then focus on the new players. Level up events, Level rewards and so on. And to keep the people happy, be sure they can level to a high level so they wont get bored so fast. The levelmax is good as it is now, but it's hard to level cause of the monsters. So I guess this is what you need to focus on first. In the meanwhile you can do events, but not to hard and too much. Else the new players feel outnumbered against the 20~30 people that win the events all the time.

It's easy to lvl until u need to go to eillun i made my blade high enough to be finished with traseia in a day...then it was impossible cause u need to farm A LOT of money
Back to top Go down
http://www.pedobear.org/
SkyShy
SkyShy

New System Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: New System Event   New System Event EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:19 pm

farm first.. lvl after.. dont be greedy to be high lvl and have no money at all..
Back to top Go down
joceninja
joceninja

New System Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: New System Event   New System Event EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:47 am

Ye well when i got to that phase I didnt know cause it was my first char and ye it took 1 day so didnt know about it...all P servers are diffrent
Back to top Go down
Dave
Dave

New System Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: New System Event   New System Event EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:30 pm

I'll be logging back, but yeh I agree with Britt.
Many shit needs to be changed otherwise we'll keep like we've been.
Events do help, but they can't do it alone.
Back to top Go down
joceninja
joceninja

New System Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: New System Event   New System Event EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:23 pm

well if the server gets more active and more ppl farm the rares they will drop in price...so they will be able to lvl high and they can join the oldschool in the dungeons etc. so shouldnt be a problem other then getting it active which should be possible with the other voting sites and daily events and exp events etc.
Back to top Go down
forthelulz

New System Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: New System Event   New System Event EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:18 am

Ashur wrote:

^agreed
Back to top Go down
Tracy
Tracy

New System Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: New System Event   New System Event EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:55 am

forthelulz wrote:
Ashur wrote:

^agreed

you guys all on the fourm not in game how do know we dont have people
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New System Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: New System Event   New System Event Empty

Back to top Go down

New System Event
Page 1 of 1