Flyff Underground forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question about new items.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave
Dave

Question about new items. Empty
PostSubject: Question about new items.   Question about new items. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:00 pm

Hey, I'd like to know what are the effects of the item named: ''Jam Force''
Also, I'd like to ask if there are shields for other jobs like Psykeepers like the Soul Shield, or that weird book named ''Soul in''.
If anyone knows answers please, help me solve this doubts! Smile

EDIT: After I noticed another doubt... Can Behemoth Weapons become Ultimate Weapons? :SSSSS
Back to top Go down
Jugg
Jugg

PostSubject: Re: Question about new items.   Question about new items. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:00 pm

Jam force in itself has no effects...it's part of a set with behemoth knuckle. I think the set gives 20% hp and 20str...I believe. There is no "soul shield" for other classes, but there are behemoth shields for some classes...bp, psy. There is also a Behemoth shield which can be used for any class which gives 30% hp and 30% mele/ranged block. It has a requirement of Vagrant and has vey nice defence.

To your last question. NO. Behemoth weapons are not able to become ultimate. Their attack rate are extremely high and with each upgrade it goes up more so than normal. Most classes have a set, like weapon and offhand...knight has an offhand that you get from the guy who gives you "soul" items, and a very nice 1handed (1v1) sword. Also the rm stick is one handed...so you cab use it with a shield or offhand. Any other questions let me know!!!
Back to top Go down
Dave
Dave

PostSubject: Re: Question about new items.   Question about new items. EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 3:40 am

Alright! thanks a lot!
Another question: Can lvl 125 parts be transied (gender)?

edit: and where is dropped the Jam force? a behe too?
Back to top Go down
Jugg
Jugg

PostSubject: Re: Question about new items.   Question about new items. EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 7:15 am

Yes you cab transey 125 parts...jam force can be gotten from Turtle King...not sure where he is spawned...he used to be spawned in Kailung but he was moved once the official v16 dungeon was put in...which is where the behemoth can be found. Must be in a party...blink to Kailung and fly EAST...you will see a couple rivers...one leads to a circle platform that glows green...that's the entrance to the behemoth dungeon. It's huge....took us a couple hours to clear it the first time...but you don't have to clear it of all the mobs, just the 4 behemoth statues (that don't fight back) to get the behemoth to spawn. There is a portal somewhere in the depths of that dungeon to take you to the behemoth room. You WILL die...and die often...so bring at least half a stack of res scrolls.
Back to top Go down
Starbp

PostSubject: Re: Question about new items.   Question about new items. EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:11 am

behemoth weapons CAN be upgraded but by a new upgrading system called baruna upgrade its a feature in v16 which underground doesnt have yet
Back to top Go down
Jugg
Jugg

PostSubject: Re: Question about new items.   Question about new items. EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:19 am

Starbp wrote:
behemoth weapons CAN be upgraded but by a new upgrading system called baruna upgrade its a feature in v16 which underground doesnt have yet
OHhhhhh what is your source?? Link us i tried to say pliz or w/e, but the forum is being educative!!!
Back to top Go down
Dave
Dave

PostSubject: Re: Question about new items.   Question about new items. EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:37 am

Oh.
Ya I know. Turtle King is spawned ar Rartesia Island.
About the dungeon, we did it yesterday and yeah, was hard as hell and took lot of time to clean the way and find the statues. I think they were 5 tho?

Scott's source must be this one:
http://flyff.gpotato.com/v16/index.html

Thanks for your answers!
Back to top Go down
Jugg
Jugg

PostSubject: Re: Question about new items.   Question about new items. EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 12:08 pm

Nah. Only 4 statues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about new items.   Question about new items. Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about new items.
Page 1 of 1