Flyff Underground forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Donation Question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanitas
Vanitas

Donation Question Empty
PostSubject: Donation Question   Donation Question EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:14 pm

If i buy 4 Codes AKA uflyff points by using paypal which will cost 8 Euro right? which is like $11 US dollars ( im in US ).
i can just pay $11 and it will convert automatically to euro or do i have to do something else?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Game Master
Game Master
Chris

Donation Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Question   Donation Question EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:01 am

I honestly think Paypal will logically convert € to $ (based on the current rate) once it contacts your bank.
I'm almost 100% sure, but it wouldn't hurt if a player from ouside the € zone can confirm what I am saying.
Back to top Go down
Jugg
Jugg

Donation Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Question   Donation Question EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:25 am

im not sure about pay pal, but i would have to assume that it would. I donated by credit card the other day...14 euros..came out to roughly 20$ (19 and change) and it converted fine. I am sure pay pal will do the same. Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Charisteas

Donation Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Question   Donation Question EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:01 am

Yeah i bought Gpots on a blue moon.. It was the other way, 10bucks for 1000gp, payed with paypal and it converts it for you, i had like 35euros taken off my account.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Donation Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Question   Donation Question Empty

Back to top Go down

Donation Question
Page 1 of 1