Flyff Underground forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AWAKENING EVENT 2

Go down 
+7
Flake
Tracy
Ashur
JoeySagamoth
Charisteas
Brittany
Chris
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ashur
Ashur

AWAKENING EVENT 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWAKENING EVENT 2   AWAKENING EVENT 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:25 am

Brittany wrote:
Chris wrote:
Flake wrote:
If I have:
sta+22
sta-10
str+10

And I want to transfer that, will the bad awakenings will be transfered too? Or just the good ones?

Thanks

Yeah the bad awakening will be transferred.
Note that you can't polarize the -10 sta then transfer the whole awakening.

But you said Teamwork is allowed, so if another person makes it + first, than you can transfer it, right??

right ,so i do it
Back to top Go down
taface

PostSubject: Re: AWAKENING EVENT 2   AWAKENING EVENT 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:20 am

what time is the event? so i can be sure im on
Back to top Go down
Ashur
Ashur

PostSubject: Re: AWAKENING EVENT 2   AWAKENING EVENT 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:22 am

taface wrote:

yeha same here and i rly dont get it ,when we need what to do?!?when u need the items informations?when the questis? etc etc
Back to top Go down
Vanitas
Vanitas

PostSubject: Re: AWAKENING EVENT 2   AWAKENING EVENT 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:55 am

I just left chris the items i want to be transfered for awk in his visitor messages on his profile
Back to top Go down
Charisteas

PostSubject: Re: AWAKENING EVENT 2   AWAKENING EVENT 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:39 am

taface wrote:

On sunday after tower siege, so @ like 8:30pm (GMT+1)

@ Ashur: Its quite obvious, you say wat you want to be done: what awake you need transferred or polarized, and on what item (screenshots for proof..).

When you get summoned on sunday you give chris the item with the awake and the item you want it transfered to, toghether with all the questies. padang padamn!! Chris gives you your new awakened item!! O.o
Back to top Go down
Taylan

PostSubject: Re: AWAKENING EVENT 2   AWAKENING EVENT 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:15 am

When will the server be bacK?
Back to top Go down
Ashur
Ashur

PostSubject: Re: AWAKENING EVENT 2   AWAKENING EVENT 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:30 am

Charisteas wrote:
taface wrote:

On sunday after tower siege, so @ like 8:30pm (GMT+1)

@ Ashur: Its quite obvious, you say wat you want to be done: what awake you need transferred or polarized, and on what item (screenshots for proof..).

When you get summoned on sunday you give chris the item with the awake and the item you want it transfered to, toghether with all the questies. padang padamn!! Chris gives you your new awakened item!! O.o

and that all will happen tomorrow after tower ?so the item will b done tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Charisteas

PostSubject: Re: AWAKENING EVENT 2   AWAKENING EVENT 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:54 am

Lets hope so!!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Game Master
Game Master
Chris

PostSubject: Re: AWAKENING EVENT 2   AWAKENING EVENT 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:02 pm

I tried to restart the server but it doesn't seem to work.

If it's not fix tomorrow I will try to contact Kales by sms. If it fails, then I'll try to do the event during the next days, and will decide another day for the ones that can't contact me when I'll be online.

Also, it'd be great if the people who are done PM their event request, so I'd be able to create items faster.
Back to top Go down
Taylan

PostSubject: Re: AWAKENING EVENT 2   AWAKENING EVENT 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:34 pm

Chris du u have his handy nr? when yes then send him plss an SMS now we all went play
Back to top Go down
Chris
Game Master
Game Master
Chris

PostSubject: Re: AWAKENING EVENT 2   AWAKENING EVENT 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:52 pm

Taylan wrote:
Chris du u have his handy nr? when yes then send him plss an SMS now we all went play

Actually did that, but nothing ;<
Back to top Go down
Vanitas
Vanitas

PostSubject: Re: AWAKENING EVENT 2   AWAKENING EVENT 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:04 pm

Chris wrote:
I tried to restart the server but it doesn't seem to work.

If it's not fix tomorrow I will try to contact Kales by sms. If it fails, then I'll try to do the event during the next days, and will decide another day for the ones that can't contact me when I'll be online.

Also, it'd be great if the people who are done PM their event request, so I'd be able to create items faster.

already left a message about the items on ur visitor message
Back to top Go down
Taylan

PostSubject: Re: AWAKENING EVENT 2   AWAKENING EVENT 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:06 pm

Chris come in the Tchat on the underground homepage pllss ^^
Back to top Go down
Chris
Game Master
Game Master
Chris

PostSubject: Re: AWAKENING EVENT 2   AWAKENING EVENT 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:01 pm

Taylan wrote:
Chris come in the Tchat on the underground homepage pllss ^^
Kales is away and can't be back home right now, but he told me he'll fix the login issue as soon as he's able to, today.

@ Vanitas : got it
@ Taylan : Sorry I wasn't around. If it's important PM me I'll answer as soon as I'm around tomorrow. I gotta go do something now. I might as well get on Tchat tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AWAKENING EVENT 2   AWAKENING EVENT 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

AWAKENING EVENT 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2